Digital Catalog System is a great opportunity for sellers to attract more interest to their products & as a result create more leads and revenue. Digital Catalogue Systems are often used in Multi-Channel & Omni-Channel retail environments to allow in-store customers to interact with the electronic catalogue and browse an extended product range via a touch screen interface Customers are able to order, pay and have products delivered directly to their home without the intervention of a shop representative.
Shehala IT Limited specializes in both indoor and outdoor unattended payment systems. Shehala IT Limited offers standard or fully customized solutions including advanced interactive hardware, control software & technical services. Shehala IT Limited Remote Monitoring & Telemetry software can be used to automatically alert on-site staff when booth receipt paper and other consumables are running low.
Electronic digital catalogue systems are typically used as part of a customer facing interactive in-store ordering solution. The Online Catalogue is usually used in combination with an Industrial Integrated touch screen to allow customers to sweep finished the pages of the catalogue as reduced through a graphical front-end. The electronic catalogue software can either control the product or service database locally on the booth unit, or can integrate in with a remote master back-office product or service Database. With this arrangement, the local system will either pull and push live information from to the remote database server, or will operate locally and sync its product, pricing and stock availability information overnight. The choice of system is usually dictated by specific customer requirements, project timelines, cost limits and legacy hardware and infrastructure configurations.
- User can browse a range of products via an intuitive Touch Screen Interface
- Customers are able to order ,pay & have goods delivered directly to their home
- Can be integrated with Chip &PIN or cash payment system
- Telemetry Software can automatically alert on site staff when booth receipt paper
- Customers don’t need to wait for the intervention of a shop representative before purchasing goods ,helping to reduces queues
- Customers can browse & order from an extended products range, helping to boost sales
- Less customers facing staff are required ,reducing cost
- Helps drive efficiency as existing staff have more time to spend on other task
Shehala IT Limited specializes in both indoor and outdoor digital catalogue and unattended payment systems. Shehala IT Limited offers standard or fully customized solutions, including advanced interactive hardware, control software & technical services.