To prevent injuries and ill health and build a culture that supports a workplace free of occupational injury and illness.
- To continuously reduce pollution and minimize harm to the environment.
- To hold ourselves, our contractors, colleagues and partners accountable for meeting HSE expectations and complying with applicable legal requirements and other commitments to which we subscribe.
- To ensure our HSE Management System is consistent with international management system standards and provides a strong framework for understanding and managing our risks.
- To ensure employees have the necessary competence, tools and resources and training to conduct our business in a responsible manner.
- To set objectives and targets that drive continual improvement in HSE performance and translate policy into action.
- To monitor our progress towards meeting our commitments, and openly share information on our performance to further improve.